JOIN US AT OUR 21ST ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE
January 28th & 29th, 2022
During the past 21 years, this event has continued to grow annually. Approximately 9 years ago, Sheriff Ray Cross and the Dade County Sheriff’s Office (D.C.S.O.) joined Wes Hixon’s Outdoor Adventures (W.H.O.A.) in hosting this event. Quickly, yet conservatively, these combined efforts have generated much needed funds to assist the Children’s Advocacy Center, Georgia Sheriff’s Youth Home, Savannah’s Canopy, Purple Heart Wounded Warriors, Celebrate Recovery Ministries, Major Tommy Bradford’s recovery fund Southeastern Guide Dog School, Georgia Department of Natural Resources and more.
By popular request this year’s event will again be hosted at the Chattanooga Trade and Convention Center, One Carter Plaza, Chattanooga, Tennessee. Visit https://chattanoogaconventioncenter.org/. Our event will take place in Halls C & D with 36,000 square feet of floor space for you to enjoy sitting down and personally visiting with our many exhibitors and viewing their products and services. Many of our attendees and guests travel great distances to take part in and enjoy this event. We have two host hotels with very special room rates for our exhibitors and guest adjacent to the Convention Center: The Marriott and Staybridge Suites.
We greatly appreciate both of these wonderful hotels blocking rooms for our event again this year. Please contact them as quickly as possible to reserve your rooms… Above all make sure you tell them you are attending our event.
Friday, January 28… Exhibits will open to the public at 1:00 pm and close at 6:30 pm… Fiesta starts at 6:30 p.m. in the exhibit hall. Come enjoy some fine Mexican cuisine, relax, unwind, visit with friends, and dance to the many tunes of the fabulous Beaters Band – Chattanooga’s number one dance band for the past 36 years. Single ticket that includes dinner, $50.00 per person. Gold Circle reserve table seating for 8 guests and dinner $400.00.
Saturday, January 29… Exhibits will open to the public at 10:00 am and remain open until 6:00 pm… Our grand finale dinner and live auction begins at 6:15 pm. Gold Circle reserve tables that seat and save 8 guest dinners cost $500.00. All reserved tables will be entered in our special grand prize drawing. General admission designated seating tickets and dinner are $65.00 per person.
All contributions, donations and payments are made to the D.C.S.O. Annual Fundraiser, a 501 C-3 not for profit organization. Contact Carolyn Bradford Lane or Cyndi Thurman at the Dade County Sheriff’s Office, 706-657-3233. Email, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or Wes Hixon’s Outdoors office at 706-657-3527, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Log on to https://weshixon.com/news-and-events/ or Dade county Sheriff’s Office Facebook page for additional details.
2021 Open House Pictures
The following exhibitors have confirmed they will be attending our event.
As of January 17, 2022, the following exhibitors have confirmed they will be attending our event. “Unless Covid-19 Restrictions” prevent their attending!!
- Johan Calitz, Photographic and Hunting Safaris, Botswana, Africa
- Klint Graf, Texas, The World’s Finest Whitetail Deer Hunting
- Rick Navarrete Outfitting, Colorado, New Mexico & Old Mexico
- Swarovski Optik, North America, Cranston, Rhode Island
- Celeste Paredes, La Pampa, Argentina
- Jorge Guerra, Argentina
- John Tolmay, Bronze Africa Company, Montana
- Long Auto Group…Mercedes Benz, Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Genesis, Hyundai, and Volvo
- Kent Huff, Glacier Bay Eagles Nest Lodge, Alaska
- Gary Duffey, John Rigby and Company, London
- Boyt Harness Company – Gun cases, duffels, shooting accessories & clothing.
- Quality Tire Company, Chattanooga, TN
- Christensen Arms Custom Firearms, Gunnison, Utah
- Flying H Ranch, Bighorn, Wyoming
- Dalton Moeller, Ridgetrack Guide & Outfitting, Colorado & New Mexico
- Wet Company, Hotsy Steam Cleaners
- Kubota of Chattanooga
- GT Distributors, Americas Public Safety Specialist, Glock, Safariland, Aim Point, Hornady, Streamlight, Federal,
- Ruger, Colt and much more, Rossville, Georgia.
- Southeastern Guide Dogs Organization, Palmetto, Florida
- Tim & Sally Reid, As the Wood Turns
- Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Casa Vieja Lodge, Guatemala
- Peter Chipman, Kwalata Safaris Zambia, Africa
- Michael Young, British Columbia, Canada
- Peter Stewart, International award-winning Wildlife Artist, Durban, South Africa
- Clifton Reason – Guide & Gun South Dakota
- Uncle Lars Outpost – Trenton, Georgia
- Matt Hill & Davey Arnold Dixie Deer Recovery – Bryant, Alabama
- Michael Shipman Shipman’s Taxidermy – Cohutta, Georgia
- Buzz Bussler Lazy Dog Lathe Works – Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Scott Bruni Sapele and Hide – Austin Texas
- Edwardo Davila – Sonora, Mexico
Our list is changing daily!!
Silent Auctions, Live Auctions, Raffles, Drawings, Door Prizes, Great Food, And Fun!!!
For additional information visit: https://weshixon.com/news-and-events/ or call 706-657-3527.Email: email@example.com